Your Safety at Dick’s Auto Group
At Dicks Auto Group, our highest priority is the safety of our team and valued customers, and community members. Considering the rapidly developing situation involving COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to provide a clean and safe environment. We will continue to update these steps based on the advice of the CDC and our local government agencies.
We want you to feel comfortable at Dicks Auto Group. We are all in this together as a community.
• We are constantly disinfecting all touch surfaces in the entire dealership Including, but not limited to Desks, workstations, counters, tables, door handles, restroom fixtures, keyboards, computer mice, phones, and seating surfaces
• We have hired an outside janitorial company to disinfect all horizontal surfaces and high touch points throughout Dicks Auto Group. This includes Desks, workstations, counters, tables, doorknobs, restroom fixtures, computer keyboards, computer mice, phones and more.
• All service vehicles will have all touch points wiped with disinfectant wipes prior to being returned to our guests
• All employees have been asked to follow CDC safety guidelines, such as washing their hands thoroughly, using hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol), covering their mouths and noses with a tissue when they cough or sneeze, and not touching their faces.
• We have taken measures for our customers to shift more of their automotive retail transactions online if that is the preferred purchase method.
• We are constantly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State Department, the California Department of Public Health, State of Oregon, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out.