What is the Jeep Wave?
Have you heard a lot about the Jeep Wave program, but you’re not exactly sure what it is? Allow us to explain! For starters, it’s just one of the many benefits Aloha drivers can get when they choose Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge, along with our great selection of offers and incentives you can take advantage of, along with Wrangler towing capacity. Keep reading to find out what the Jeep Wave program entails and whether you’re eligible.
Jeep Wave Program Benefits
As a Jeep owner, you might already feel like a member of a wonderful community. With the Jeep Wave program, you can take that feeling to the next level thanks to these exclusive benefits:
- Jeep Vehicle Owner Support: Get 24/7 Jeep support, whether you need to schedule a service or just have a few questions about your Wrangler or Cherokee features.
- Complimentary Jeep Maintenance: Regular maintenance will be painless with the Jeep Wave program’s two complimentary oil changes and tire rotations per year during membership.
- Complimentary Rental Coverage: Need to bring in your Renegade or your Wrangler in for routine maintenance? Don’t sweat it! We’ll give you a Jeep rental for free.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: We know there’s nothing worse than being out of town and needing a repair due to a faulty issue with your Jeep SUV. That’s why the Jeep Wave program covers $1,000 worth of trip interruption coverage for lodging, meals, and emergency transportation.
- VIP Benefits: Get exclusive, preferred access at Jeep Brand events and contests throughout the country.
Exclusive Jeep Discounts: Get up to $500 in special discounts at 150 Jeep retailers throughout the country.
Jeep Wave Program Eligibility
If your Jeep is a model year 2015 or newer, you’re eligible for the Jeep Wave membership program. Purchasing any of the below models will qualify you for Jeep Wave program benefits:
- All Jeep Wrangler trims
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, Trailhawk®, High Altitude, Summit, SRT®, and Trackhawk®
- Jeep Cherokee Overland and Trailhawk®
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk®
- Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® and Desert Hawk
If you’re shopping for Jeep SUVs on a budget, take a look at our used Jeep Cherokee inventory. You’ll find quite a few models that qualify for the Jeep Wave program.
Take Advantage of the Jeep Wave Program Near Beaverton at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Browse our new Jeep inventory to find a qualifying vehicle you love, so you can start taking advantage of the Jeep Wave program! When you’re ready for a test drive, and to compare the Cherokee vs. Compass or experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior, visit our Hillsboro dealership. Before stopping in, don’t forget to take a look at our new vehicle specials, and if you’d like, you can apply for financing online. Get ready to take your Forest Grove commute to the next level with the Jeep Wave program!
More From Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
How much is the Jeep Gladiator costing Forest Grove drivers in 2020? The Gladiator Sport base trim starts at an accessible $31,482 — an amazing price for a pickup truck that’s truly in a class by itself. Of course, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price will vary depending on the trim level you choose. Seven distinct trims…
Hardworking RAM trucks have been getting the job done in Forest Grove for decades, and the 2020 model definitely lives up to the name. Aloha-area drivers have come to rely on the RAM 1500 for phenomenal towing capability, high-tech safety systems, and an interior that’s well-stocked with the most advanced connectivity and convenience features. Join Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge…
The Jeep Gladiator was released in 2020 to unprecedented buzz, and it’s not hard to see why. This one-of-a-kind pickup truck boasts the off-roading capability you expect from Jeep, not to mention adventurous styling details that you won’t find anywhere else. Wondering whether the Jeep Gladiator bed size can handle the workload at your Forest Grove…