How Roomy is the 2019 Dodge Durango Cargo Space?
The 2019 Dodge Durango is a highly versatile SUV with seating for five to seven people, depending on the trim level. The SXT comes standard with five-person seating, while the SXT PLUS and above offer seating for six to seven. With the third-row seats in place, the Dodge Durango cargo capacity is 17.2 cubic feet, perfect for hauling all your gear to your favorite Portland rock climbing gym. Those figures expand to 47.7 and 84.5 cubic feet of cargo space with the third- and second-row seats folded. Read on to learn more about the new Durango SUV’s utility and space!
Standard Features for Class-Leading Utility
Edmunds calls the 2019 Dodge Durango, “exceptionally well-rounded when it comes to overall utility.” Much of that utility comes from its spaciousness, as well as its many thoughtful features, which include:
- 60/40 folding second-row seat
- Available 50/50 split-folding third-row seat
- 12-volt auxiliary power outlet
- Carpeting for the cargo area
- Cargo-area tie-down loops
- Covered storage in the cargo area
What Are the Dodge Durango Interior Dimensions?
- Front Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.8 inches
- Front Hip Room: 57 inches
- Second-Row Hip Room: 55.5 inches
- Third-Row Hip Room: 42.4 inches
- Front Leg Room: 40.3 inches
- Second-Row Leg Room: 38.6 inches
- Third-Row Leg Room: 33.5 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 58.5 inches
- Second-Row Shoulder Room: 57.7 inches
- Third-Row Shoulder Room: 50.4 inches
Test Drive the Dodge Durango at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Whether you’re interested in a Dodge SUV with seating for five, six, or seven people, you’ll find your dream family vehicle at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Contact us to schedule a test drive near Forest Grove and Aloha, and explore the Dodge Durango cargo space, features, performance, and more! On a budget? Browse our used Durango inventory. If you think you might need a little more space than the Durango offers, check out the Chrysler Pacifica configurations. Not only do you get lots of space, but you’ll also be able to configure the seating to suit your cargo needs.