What Is Uconnect®?
If you’re the new owner of a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle, you’ve probably already heard about the intuitive Uconnect® system. Still researching? Then maybe you’re still wondering, what is Uconnect®? Simply put, Uconnect® provides connectivity between car and driver, and driver and exterior, with navigation and media features that provide hands-free calling and messaging, along with entertainment options. Together, these features do a lot to enhance Aloha drives – so let’s explore all of them together.
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
Standard capabilities packaged with the Uconnect® system include advanced connectivity, entertainment, and performance monitoring that make commutes feel shorter and easier. What features are we talking, specifically? Uconnect® features include:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: Connect with your vehicle no matter where you are with remote vehicle start, door lock/unlock, and horn. You can also locate your vehicle, and send directions from your phone straight to your Uconnect® system.
- Audio Options: Find and play the music you want through various audio options with SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ all available for you to use. Connect up to ten devices so everyone can join in on the fun.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Built-in Wi-Fi® gives you access to internet browsers, and enables you to check your email from up to 50 feet away. Try his feature with a trial version, or order day passes or subscription services.
- Voice-Command: These features let you stay hands-free on your drives, make calls, reply to text messages, set up navigation, select music, and more all without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Navigation: The Uconnect® Navigation package gives you the benefit of 3D generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation, while SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link boosts you with up-to-date weather and traffic reports.
- Entertainment: Larger CDJR models give you access to Uconnect® Theater so your passengers can game, watch movies, or go online with dual 10-inch touchscreens. Connect your Apple and Android device through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
Uconnect® is always on when your vehicle is, but turning off or muting parts of it is an easy process. Both the screen and radio can be switched, and text message alerts can be silenced by tapping the “Phone” button, saying “setup, incoming SMS message announcement” and responding “yes” when asked if you want it turned off. In other words, selecting the parts of Uconnect® you want on or off is easy, and so is addressing them accordingly. Other questions? Don’t hesitate to work with the team at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge near Forest Grove.
Explore Uconnect® at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Want these capabilities in your interior? Visit us near Beaverton, or contact us today. Our knowledgeable sales staff, friendly finance experts, and experienced service personnel work together to find vehicles and features that meet your unique needs.
More from Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Jeep Wrangler loyalists around Forest Grove and Aloha know that in the Wrangler, there’s no such thing as unnavigable. If you’re looking to get more out of your trail excursions, you’re looking for the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. The new Wrangler 4xe for sale at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge enters new territory for 4×4 SUVs: plug-in hybrid electric power….
You can expect a lot from the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior. Among some of the exciting interiors, details include a roomy three-row cabin with plenty of cargo space. Of course, you can assume that the Jeep Grand Wagoneer comes with exceptional off-road capability, as all Jeep SUVs do. If you are ready to upgrade…
Forest Grove drivers who have been eager to access the notable Grand Cherokee capabilities, but who wished the SUV had more space, will be thrilled to know that the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L has third-row seating! The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior accommodates up to seven passengers, so you don’t have to leave anyone…