2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe: Plug-In Electric Hybrid
The future of Forest Grove off-road adventures is here with the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This iteration of the formidable off-roader provides a plug-in electric Jeep Wrangler that’s ready for any adventure while providing the capability to drive on pure electric power. You get the same open-air driving experience, legendary capabilities, and many of the same technology found on the standard new Jeep Wrangler but with the added benefit of a plug-in hybrid. Are you intrigued? Today at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we’ll touch on the plug-in electric Wrangler and the impressive hybrid technology it provides.
Jeep Wrangler 4xe: Performance Specs
The new hybrid-electric Jeep Wrangler actually offers the best of both worlds in terms of driving range. Many electric vehicle owners might be concerned about range anxiety when driving around Aloha but not in the plug-in electric Wrangler. It features an exceptional powertrain that’s unique from many of its competitors. The performance specs of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe are as follows:
2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC Direct-Injection Turbo PHEV Engine
- Combined 375 hp
- Combined 470 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph: 6.0 seconds
- 21-mile all-electric range
- 370-mile total driving range
Jeep Wrangler 4xe: Technology
The latest version of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler provides plenty of technology for off-road explorations and a comfortable Beaverton commute. But now, with the Jeep Wrangler 4xe, you can take on many of the same tasks but with advanced hybrid technology. Before checking out the best camping spots around Portland, you’ll want to take a look at the high-level technology found in the hybrid electric Jeep Wrangler:
- Hybrid Mode: This mode provides you the best of both worlds and combines performance and torque from both the 2.0L turbocharged engine and the electric motors.
- Electric Mode: As long as the battery is above a 1% charge, you’ll get to enjoy pure electric power for up to 21 miles — all while producing almost no tailpipe emissions.
- eSave Mode: Seamlessly switch to the 2.0L engine to save the battery charge for later use with eSave mode.
- Regenerative Braking: Regenerative braking allows you to maximize the hybrid electric Wrangler battery on deceleration and braking.
- Recharge: You’re able to fully recharge your Jeep Wrangle 4xe in a quick two hours by utilizing a Level II charger or twelve hours with a Level I charger.
Explore a New Jeep Wrangler Today at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Whether you’re opting for the standard Jeep Wrangler or a hybrid electric one, you can’t go wrong with either choice. Explore a new Wrangler today at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge and you’ll instantly realize why you need to take one home with you. If you want to learn more about the plug-in electric Wrangler or any of our other models, please contact us online or visit us in Hillsboro!
More from Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is a popular option for many Forest Grove drivers. It has plenty of features and off-road capabilities to handle every adventure. It’s also incredibly spacious and has enough room for everyone to comfortably stretch out. But, with such an incredible driving experience and unbeatable features, what does the new Jeep Cherokee mpg…
The future of Forest Grove off-road adventures is here with the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This iteration of the formidable off-roader provides a plug-in electric Jeep Wrangler that’s ready for any adventure while providing the capability to drive on pure electric power. You get the same open-air driving experience, legendary capabilities, and many of the same…
The new Jeep Renegade is recognized by many Forest Grove drivers thanks to its bold and distinguished design. But how does its interior fare? You’ll be glad to know that the Jeep Renegade interior is equally as impressive. From generous dimensions to advanced features, you and your passengers will find yourselves looking forward to being inside…