2021 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity
Small SUVs can be powerful, as the Jeep Compass proves. Want to take your small camper or boat out for a weekend of fun? You can with the 2021 Jeep Compass. The Jeep Compass towing capacity reaches 2,000 pounds. Sleek styling coupled with incredible towing and off-road capabilities make the Jeep Compass a top contender in its segment. Read on to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity, then browse our new Jeep Compass inventory to find your model.
Jeep Compass: Towing Capacity
Forest Grove know that Jeeps are strong towers. In addition to being able to tow 2,000 pounds, the Jeep Compass offers up to 59.8 cubic feet of cargo space. Every Jeep Compass is furnished with a 2.4L MultiAir engine. Take a look at the engine specs that make the Jeep Compass towing possible:
2.4L I-4 MultiAir Engine with FWD
- 2.4L I4 MultiAir engine
- 180 hp
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/31 MPG highway
- 4,400 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
If you choose the 4×4 Jeep Compass, you’ll get a higher GVWR, as well as a 9-speed automatic transmission. With 4×4, the fuel economy decreases slightly, but you’ll enjoy even greater traction and control on Forest Grove roads.
Jeep Compass: Towing Features
The Jeep Compass engine is the force behind the SUV’s towing capacity. What’s more, the Jeep Compass is loaded with tow-ready features to make towing around Forest Grove easier and safer. Below, you can learn more about the Jeep Compass towing package and other features:
- Jeep Compass Towing Package: The Trailer Tow Group package delivers maximum Jeep towing capacity, and includes a four-pin wiring harness and a Class III tow hitch receiver.
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera: With this camera, hitching your trailer will be easier than ever.
- Water Fording: The Jeep Compass includes high air intakes and special water sealing, so you can launch your boat without worrying about water getting in.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: Snow, Sand, Mud, and (available) Rock simplify towing and allow you to change the performance profile of your Jeep Compass.
- Hill Descent Control: Driving on challenging hills is easier with Hill Descent Control, which helps control braking, speed, and throttle. This feature is offered exclusively for the Trailhawk® configuration.
- Jeep® Active Drive Low 4×4 System: The Trailhawk® configuration comes with 4×4 and a rear-axle disconnect. This allows you to switch between 2WD and 4WD for improved traction.
Test Drive a 2021 Jeep Compass at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Do you have additional questions about the Jeep Compass towing capacity? Contact us online or give us a call at 844-288-6674! Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you schedule a test drive in Hillsboro. While you’re here, be sure to browse our new vehicle specials for exciting offers on new Jeep SUVs.
More from Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Jeep Wrangler loyalists around Forest Grove and Aloha know that in the Wrangler, there’s no such thing as unnavigable. If you’re looking to get more out of your trail excursions, you’re looking for the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. The new Wrangler 4xe for sale at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge enters new territory for 4×4 SUVs: plug-in hybrid electric power….
You can expect a lot from the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior. Among some of the exciting interiors, details include a roomy three-row cabin with plenty of cargo space. Of course, you can assume that the Jeep Grand Wagoneer comes with exceptional off-road capability, as all Jeep SUVs do. If you are ready to upgrade…
Forest Grove drivers who have been eager to access the notable Grand Cherokee capabilities, but who wished the SUV had more space, will be thrilled to know that the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L has third-row seating! The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior accommodates up to seven passengers, so you don’t have to leave anyone…