2020 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
Looking for legendary off-road ability and interior amenities fit for the modern world? The 2020 Wrangler sports some serious interior upgrades for comfortable drives in Forest Grove to match great performance on the trail. Read our guide below to find out what the Jeep Wrangler reviews say about this ultra-sporty SUV. Find your favorite trim and color in our 2020 Wrangler inventory, and contact our team to learn more.
Expert Jeep Wrangler Reviews: Performance Specs
Aloha drivers already know that the Wrangler is always ready for off-roading. As for acceleration, the Wrangler achieves up to 285 hp with the available 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine and up to 21/24 city/highway mpg. Here’s what the Jeep Wrangler Reviews have to say about the 2020 model’s off-road prowess:
- Autoblog.com: “Off-road is where the Wrangler truly comes alive. The fully boxed ladder frame and five-link coil suspension setup with Dana solid axles that collectively cause so many problems on pavement show their worth when you venture off it. The Wrangler also benefits from standard skid plates, an approach angle of 44 degrees, breakover angle of 27.8 degrees, departure angle of 37 degrees, and ground clearance of 10.9 inches that make it a veritable mountain goat.”
- Edmunds.com: “The Wrangler has long been the darling of off-road enthusiasts thanks to its rugged design and considerable aftermarket support. Jeep even offers the popular off-road-focused Rubicon trim level that comes straight from the factory with features such as big all-terrain tires, lockable differentials and a front electronically disconnecting stabilizer bar.”
Jeep Wrangler Reviews: Interior & Exterior Design
With iconic exterior styling and interior upgrades for 2020, the Wrangler brings its off-road roots to the civilized world. Critics agree that the Wrangler design achieves the right balance of classic looks and modern comfort. Plus, there’s all the unique Jeep features that Forest Grove drivers love most, including the fold-down windshield, Freedom Top® modular hardtop, and a Sky One-Touch® power top.
- Car and Driver: “the Wrangler JL provides a seamless blend of vintage and modern Jeep character. A commanding view of the road—or trail—makes for easy maneuverability, but the view rearward is obscured by thick roof pillars, roll bars, and various grab handles. Need a better view? Just pop the top and remove the doors. Seated close to the upright windshield, the driver and front-seat passenger face a narrow, squared-off dashboard punctuated by round air vents and chunky switchgear for the climate-control system, power windows (if equipped), and infotainment.”
- Edmunds.com: “This latest generation JL Wrangler is appealing in other ways besides just rock-crawling ability. Though it employs traditional body-on-frame construction, the Wrangler is still perfectly livable even if you never venture off pavement. The seats are supportive, the driving position is comfortable, and the cabin materials are substantially nicer than in previous-generation Wranglers. Finally, there’s the Wrangler’s iconic style and removable top, which no other SUV can match.”
Jeep Wrangler Reviewers Love the Updated Wrangler Cabin
The 2020 Wrangler has a few more surprises on the inside, too. This year’s model adds premium materials to the cabin that make this off-road master a surprisingly comfortable daily driver. Here’s what auto experts are saying in Jeep Wrangler reviews:
- Autotrader.com: “Inside, however, is where the Wrangler’s newfound civility will be most appreciated. The cabin is now more comfortable, materials are nicer and available feature content is surprisingly generous. The latest Uconnect touchscreen infotainment systems — some of the most user-friendly in the industry — are a particularly welcomed addition.”
- The Car Connection: “Inside, the Wrangler has improved dramatically from a style and quality standpoint over the previous generation, featuring a lower dash with a handsome center console design, and neat trim touches on higher-spec models. A 5.0-inch screen is standard and way too small, so opt for the 7.0- or 8.4-inch instead for better tech and looks.”
Explore our 2020 Wrangler Inventory at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Ready for an off-road escape? Whether you’re in Hillsboro or Beaverton, you can use our online car-buying tools to value your trade-in, apply for financing, and estimate monthly payments from the comfort of home. Looking to save big on your Jeep? Explore our Jeep Wrangler lease deals today! You can also learn about the revolutionary Jeep Gladiator dimensions to find a capable work truck that can hit the trails.
Learn More at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Jeep Wrangler loyalists around Forest Grove and Aloha know that in the Wrangler, there’s no such thing as unnavigable. If you’re looking to get more out of your trail excursions, you’re looking for the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. The new Wrangler 4xe for sale at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge enters new territory for 4×4 SUVs: plug-in hybrid electric power….
You can expect a lot from the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior. Among some of the exciting interiors, details include a roomy three-row cabin with plenty of cargo space. Of course, you can assume that the Jeep Grand Wagoneer comes with exceptional off-road capability, as all Jeep SUVs do. If you are ready to upgrade…
Forest Grove drivers who have been eager to access the notable Grand Cherokee capabilities, but who wished the SUV had more space, will be thrilled to know that the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L has third-row seating! The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior accommodates up to seven passengers, so you don’t have to leave anyone…