2019 Jeep Compass Reviews
The 2019 Jeep Compass reviews are in, and Beaverton and Portland drivers will do well to take a closer look at this compact SUV. Anything but basic, the new Jeep Compass has the off-road prowess that Jeep vehicles demand, along with head-turning style and a high-quality interior. Don’t just take our word for it, though. The experts have also spoken. Explore Jeep Compass reviews from the likes of Edmunds.com and Kelley Blue Book below, then schedule a test drive at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Jeep Compass Reviews: The Expert Opinions
- Edmunds.com remarked that drivers could find ample seating for a small SUV in the latest iteration of the Jeep Compass. In addition to offering a spacious interior, the Compass achieves a sophisticated look by using premium materials in its construction.
- Cars.com was impressed by how the Compass continues to improve year after year, especially when it comes to interior quality. They also spoke in their Jeep Compass review about how the Trailhawk trim delivers outstanding off-road capability.
- U.S. News & World Report highlights the affordable price point of the 2019 Jeep Compass, along with its economical fuel economy figures.
Jeep Compass Reviews: Notable Quotes
- Autotrader – “It comes well-equipped, including a larger standard touchscreen for 2019, is generally pleasant to drive and is arguably the best-looking of its compact siblings. Plus, its off-road capability — especially the Compass Trailhawk — gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
- Kbb.com – “The 2019 Jeep Compass has a rugged look, an impressive array of features and the ability to go places a Nissan Rogue Sport or Kia Sportage can only dream about.”
- The Car Connection – “The Jeep Compass borrows much of its looks from the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, which have softer lines than the Renegade or Wrangler. Upfront, the Compass wears its seven-slot grille and headlights well.”
- Autoblog – “ Bigger than a Jeep Renegade but smaller than a Cherokee, the handsome Compass borrows a sizable portion of its good looks from both the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.”
Form Your Own Opinion on the Jeep Compass Today!
You’ve read the reviews, but now it’s your turn to weigh in on the new Jeep Compass. Make your way to Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge to test drive the Compass and compare it to the rest of the Jeep lineup.
More From Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The new Jeep Gladiator is revolutionary in the automotive space. With the 4×4 Jeep agility that drivers love and flatbed for storage, handling tough tasks in Forest Grove has never looked so good. The Jeep Gladiator colors perfectly complement an SUV that was built to do things differently. Whether you want to rule the Aloha job…
If you are looking for an SUV that can handle your Forest Grove commute or off-roading near Aloha with ease, the 2020 Jeep Renegade was built for you. This incredibly versatile SUV performs like a champion and looks great while doing it. The array of Jeep Renegade colors will satisfy any driver’s style needs with options…
Whether you’re planning a bit of off-roading or cruising the Forest Grove streets, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler is ready for your next adventure. With its bold, rugged style and iconic lines, Wrangler commands attention on the trails and the pavement. View Wrangler InventoryContact Us Since Wrangler has your back on capability and style, the only thing…