2019 Jeep Compass Configurations
The 2019 Jeep Compass combines the tough reputation of a Jeep with the modern amenities required for comfort, providing a stylish ride on Hillsboro roads. Each of the seven trims has unique qualities and it’s going to be hard for you to choose your favorite. Regardless of whether you like the entry-level Sport, or go for the higher-end High Altitude, you’ll love the combined 25 mpg fuel efficiency in the 2019 Jeep Compass, its 5-seat capacity, and the ruggedness of FWD. Learn more about the new Jeep Compass configurations here, and then visit Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge to find the right one for you.
Choose Your Favorite Trim
The Jeep Compass Sport has a starting MSRP of $23,595. It provides a wide variety of amenities for safety, navigation, media, and style. Each of the higher-end trim builds on these superb features:
- Choice of 9 exterior colors
- 2.4 L I4 MultiAir engine
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Options for 6-speed manual or automatic transmission
- 16-inch wheels
- Electronic Stability Control
- ParkView® rear back-up camera
Kickin’ it up a notch at an MSRP of $25,345, the Jeep Compass Latitude comes standard with:
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 17-inch wheels
- The efficient and powerful M-Air engine
- Premium cloth and vinyl upholstery
At an MSRP of $26,290 the Jeep Upland adds some highly desirable interior and exterior features, such as:
- Trailhawk® front fascia with tough, matte black tow hooks
- Black Sedosa/Big Hex cloth with cattle tan and light diesel accent stitching
- standard 60/40 split-folding rear seats fold flat for cargo-carrying needs
Doubling down on style and technology when cruising on Forest Grove roads, the Jeep Compass Altitude has an MSRP of $26,265 and gives you:
- 18-inch wheels
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Available 8.4-inch display
The Jeep Compass Limited starts at $30,440 and is a symbol of style in the Aloha area. With the 2019 Jeep Compass Limited you’ll get:
- Standard 8.4-inch infotainment display
- Premium finish 18-inch wheels, with the option to upgrade to 19-inch wheels
- ParkSense Rear-Park Assist System.
- 10 exterior colors to choose from
Starting at an MSRP of $29,445, The 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk® is equipped with a host of off-road necessities and stylish features, such as:
- Ruby Red tow hooks—two in the front and one in the rear
- Leather-trimmed interior with Ruby Red accents
- Android Auto™ Integration and Apple CarPlay®
- Outstanding 4×4 capability thanks to the Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System combined with the Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 System
The Jeep Compass High Altitude’s athletic styling and premium features make it a remarkable value at an MSRP of $31,940.
- Standard Uconnect® 4C NAV system
- 19-inch wheels
- Striking satin-gloss granite crystal accents envelop the grille and surround the badges
Learn More About the Jeep Compass Configurations at Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Now that you have a better understanding of the 2019 Jeep Compass configurations, it’s time to visit Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge and pick the right Jeep Compass for you and the Beaverton roads. Go for a test drive and compare the Jeep Compass High Altitude to the Latitude, or Jeep Compass Sport to the Upland. Our experienced sales and finance team will answer all of your questions, and soon you’ll be handed the keys to your brand-new Jeep Compass. Contact us today!
The online JS minimizer tool helps you optimize your scripts for a better page loading speed.