2019 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
With all nine incredibly impressive 2019 Jeep Cherokee configurations, there are plenty of ways for Forest Grove drivers to upgrade their Jeep Cherokee experience. This model boasts incredible performance, capabilities, safety, and style as well as a wide range of interior features and accessories across each trim level. Explore how the Jeep Cherokee trim levels differ below.
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels and MSRP
The Jeep Cherokee comes in nine different trim levels along with several configuration options depending on your preferred drivetrain. Given the capabilities, these competitively priced models are a high-performance SUV with a true Jeep brand spirit. Below are the starting prices for the Jeep Cherokee trims:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP
- Upland – $29,475 starting MSRP
- Limited – $31,450 starting MSRP
- Trailhawk® – $31,195 MSRP
- Trailhawk® Elite – $37,390 MSRP
- High Altitude – $34,990 MSRP
- Overland – $36,995 MSRP
Jeep Cherokee Performance Specs
When it comes to performance, Jeep brand vehicles lead the charge, and the Jeep Cherokee FWD or Jeep Cherokee 4×4 are no exception. A durable and dependable 9-speed automatic transmission comes standard throughout the line-up of Jeep Cherokee models. However, there are two engine configurations to discover amongst the trims levels:
- 2.4L I-4 engine
- 239 lb-ft of torque
- Available in the Latitude, Latitude Plus, and Altitude trim levels
- 3.2L V6 engine
- 239 lb-ft of torque
- Available in the Upland, Limited, Trailhawk®, Trailhawk® Elite, High Altitude, and Overland trim levels
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
These are just some—not nearly all— of the standard Jeep Cherokee features and accessories you’ll find throughout the lineup:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude – 18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
Jeeps are known to handle the elements and off-road terrain, and the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® is representative of that reputation. You can enjoy everything the Latitude Plus interior has to offer in addition to performance-enhancing features like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, accent color roof rails, all-weather floor mats, and optional rock rails for an incredibly adventurous SUV.
Test Drive one of the New Jeep Cherokee Configurations Today!
Now that you’ve explored the capability and functionality of all nine Jeep Cherokee trim levels, stop by Dick’s Country Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram near Aloha and feel the rugged power of this high-performance SUV from right behind the wheel. If you’re curious how it compares to the Jeep Grand Cherokee, feel free to test drive our other Jeep models as well. Contact us today to begin the financing process with a member of our finance team, or to schedule a test drive around Beaverton.
More From Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The 2019 Jeep Compass combines the tough reputation of a Jeep with the modern amenities required for comfort, providing a stylish ride on Hillsboro roads. Each of the seven trims has unique qualities and it’s going to be hard for you to choose your favorite. Regardless of whether you like the entry-level Sport, or go…
With all nine incredibly impressive 2019 Jeep Cherokee configurations, there are plenty of ways for Forest Grove drivers to upgrade their Jeep Cherokee experience. This model boasts incredible performance, capabilities, safety, and style as well as a wide range of interior features and accessories across each trim level. Explore how the Jeep Cherokee trim levels differ below….
Are you on the lookout for a family-friend SUV that can hit the Hillsboro roads with formidable power? The all-new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee has everything you’re looking for: convenient and attractive interior features, paired with impressive off-road capabilities — and don’t forget that powerful 7,200-lb towing capacity. Read on for details on the Jeep…